-
November 14th, 2008, 11:34 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CorbinDallas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You actually think hes gonna go to the NBA and average 20 points and 15 rebounds a game ????
</div></div>
Never said that. I do believe he'll be a decent NBA player.
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
National player of the year in basketball is as big a joke as the Heisman.
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CorbinDallas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.</div></div>
....and you like?
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:36 PM
#24
Inactive Member
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:37 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
Its too early to tell who is gonna win it. I'm just sayin that the national media has already cut down the nets and given them to UNC. No way are the gonna lead from wire to wire and then win it all.
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:38 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CorbinDallas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its too early to tell who is gonna win it. I'm just sayin that the national media has already cut down the nets and given them to UNC. No way are the gonna lead from wire to wire and then win it all. </div></div>
Oh, I get it now. You're just a heel hater.
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:41 PM
#27
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
Whats to hate. They are soft, and time will tell. 2 of the 6 they are countin on are out now. Better hope they are all around come Feb. and March.
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:42 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
Don't worry about the heels - they'll be fine in March.
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:43 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Re: UK vs. VMI
Yeah, beatin in the 16 or 8.
-
November 14th, 2008, 11:44 PM
#30
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks